Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE


So far my resolutions are going okay. I have submitted my first challenge entry to Cricut Cardz Challenge. Every Wednesday a new challenge is posted. This past week's challenge was a New Year's card with a clock image from any cartridge. My nephew Mark's birthday is in January so I made this for him. This also helps out on my resolution to get cards out to family & friends on time. His birthday is the 24th. If you look closely I have circled the 24th on the January stamped image.






Details:
Carts - Happily Ever After (clock), Plantin (letters & circles)
Stamps - Close to My Heart (calendar circles) Cloud 9 (inside verse)
Cardstock - Colormates
Pattern paper - Pet stack DCWV
Embossing folder - Clockworks

Hope this inspires you to try a challenge yourself. Wednesday Jan 12th is the next one at Cricut Cardz so check it out. I will post some more challenges links next time.
Happy Cricut Crafting
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours of the card. Very smart idea to circle the actual date of his birthday. The clock parts that are (I think) embossed on the card, do you do that with your cricut? Or, did the cardstock come that way? Either way, it looks great. Those little details really make a card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool clock, so different, love it! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

 

lawsuit loans