Saturday, February 5, 2011

SMACK - Kisses for you

This weekend is a busy one with two hockey games but next week is even busier with a meeting every night. So I needed to get busy with my posts before the challenge deadlines come along. This is the first time I used my Indie Art cartridge - so much fun. The "SMACK" shadow was cut at 2 1/4". The Lips shadow cut at 1 1/2". I used a clear Sakura gelly roll pen for the lip gloss. On the inside the pattern paper and the lips were repeated the a piece of the Quartz stamped with Happy Valentine's Day.

Details:
Card: 4" x 8 1/2" use a #10 envelope
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 3 3/4" x 8 1/4"
Card stock : White, Quartz & Rhubarb Bazzill
Embellishments: gems

Challenges:
Paper Cutz Challenge - Valentine LO, Card or project without using hearts & any color
Flaunt it Friday - Indie Art cart using the lips

Have a great crafting weekend if you can and enjoy time with your family. Our daughter and son-in-law live 500 miles away from us, unfortunately, but we look forward to our weekly phone on Sunday.

Happy Cricut Crafting
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower.

    Hugs,
    Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
    Myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Nice papers! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! The sparkly lips are just perfect and I love the patterned paper :) Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF this week.

    michelle (FIF DT)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

lawsuit loans